Veg Cheese Sandwich is a super easy and quick sandwich recipe. It hardly takes 25 minutes to make. In this Veg Cheese Sandwich, you don’t need to saute or prepare temper for veggies, all you need is raw veggies that give little crunch in a bite of sandwich and that’s my favorite part of this Sandwich. I love raw veggies in the sandwiches.
For making this Sandwich, you can use any kind of bread, but here I am using brown bread. This Veg Cheese Sandwich is so easy to make also doesn’t take much time to cook. As we all know, in the busy schedule no one has time to cook complicated healthy breakfast. Here is a quick healthy breakfast for you. This Sandwich recipe is so tasty and healthy breakfast or snack option.
In this Sandwich, you can add any vegetables you like. Here I am using capsicum, onion, corn, and paneer in it. The combination of all these ingredients tastes so good. It is creamy textured filling that is stuffed in the sandwich and cheese slice on top is like a cherry on the cake.
I hope you like and try this cheese sandwich recipe and share your experience in the comment section below.
Check out the other recipes:
- Veg Chowmein
- Veg Frankie
- Veg Manchurian
- Spring Rolls
- Pav Bhaji
- Khasta Kachori
- Peri-Peri Sauce Pasta
- Aloo Tikki Chaat
- Sev Puri Chaat
- Dahi Bhalle Chaat
- White Sauce Pasta
- Veg Momos
- Paneer Tikka
Veg Cheese Sandwich
- ½ cup Chopped Capsicum
- ½ cup Chopped Onions
- ½ cup sweetcorn
- ½ cup Mayoniese
- ½ tbsp Schezewan Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oregano Masala
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp black peppar
- Some Cheese Slices
- Brown/White Bread
- Firstly, Chopped all the veggies and put in the bowl.
- Add mayo and schezewan sauce in it and add all spices in it. Mix it well
- Now take 2 bread slices, spread some tomato ketch up on it and put this mixture on it and then place a cheese slice on it.
- Now heat a pan and place sandwich on it. Toast it until it turns crispy.
- Now serve it with tomato ketch or any chutney you like.
How To Make Veg Cheese Sandwich (in detail):
- These are the all ingredients that you need for this Sandwich.
- Take a bowl put all the chopped veggies in it.
- Add Mayonaize and Schezewan sauce. Mix it well to make one sauce.
- Then add black pepper, and salt in it. Give it a good mix. This sauce binds everything and adds taste in the Sandwich.
- Veg stuffing for a sandwich is now ready.
- Now take 2 slices of bread and spread tomato ketchup.
- Then place veggies mixture on the one slice of bread.
- Now, gently place the cheese slice on it.
- After that heat, a pan and place a ready sandwich on it.
- Toast both sides until it turns golden and crispy.
- Veg Cheese Sandwich is now ready to serve with tomato ketchup or any chutney you like. You can also serve it with a hot cup of tea/coffee.