As we all know Paratha is the most popular breakfast for Punjabi’s. Almost every day they prefer Paratha in breakfast with White Makkan, Dahi, or a hot cup of tea, it is a tasty and healthy breakfast option. But you can also have paratha at lunch or at dinner there is no strict rule of having paratha.
Different varieties of Paratha is made like Aloo Paratha, Gobi Paratha, Onion Paratha, Plain Paratha, Dal Paratha even sweet paratha is also made, in sweet paratha, we stuff Cheeni Paratha, Gud (Jaggery) Paratha. There are a lot of varieties of paratha, it’s hard to talk about each variety. But the taste of Paratha is always delicious.
Here I am going to share the recipe of Paneer Paratha. Paneer Paratha is an Indian Flatbread made with wheat flour stuffed with grated paneer, onions, and some spices. I love to have this Paneer Paratha with homemade fresh white Makhan (Butter), but you can also serve it with curd (Dahi) or mango pickle. It is so easy to make and also tastes delicious.
So, I hope you like and try this Paneer Paratha Recipe and share your experience with us.
- 1 cup Paneer
- 1 Chopped Onions
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tbsp Dhania Powder
- ½ tsp Black Peppar
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Bhuna Jeera
- 1 tsp Kitchen King Masala (optional)
- Firstly, knead the dough for Paratha.
- Then take paneer and crush it with the help of hands and chopped onions.
- Add all the spices in it and mix it well. Stuffing is ready for paneer paratha.
- Then take a small part of the dough and make ball and roll it on rolling board.
- then stuff with paneer and fold it and roll it again.
- Heat a tava and sprinkle ghee on it and place the rolled parath on it.
- Roast it untill ityou notice a brown black spot on it.
- Paneer Paratha is now ready to serve with curd, makhan whatever you want.
How To Make Paneer Paratha Recipe in detail:
- Firstly knead the dough for paneer paratha. Mostly Paratha is made with wheat flour (Atta). Take 500 gm of wheat flour in the bowl and add enough water to make a dough. Here you don’t need to add salt or ghee (oil) in the dough.
- When the dough is ready, now it’s time to make a paneer stuffing for Paratha. Take crushed paneer in a plate and add 1 chopped onions, ½ tsp of jeera powder, ½ tsp of dhania powder, ½ tsp of red chili powder, ½ tsp of black pepper, 1 tsp of kitchen king masala, and salt to taste. Give it a good mix.
- Now take a small part of the dough and make a ball then roll it on rolling board, apply ghee on the rolled dough and place paneer stuffing on it.
- Now fold it from the upside and do it to the other side and give a square shape to the dough.
- Roll it again.
- After that heat a Tava and apply ghee on it and gently place the paratha on it and roast for 2-3 minutes on medium flame and flip to the other side.
- Then apply ghee on paratha while roasting with the help of a spoon.
- Again flip it. Roast it until you can notice golden brown spots on it.
- Now, Paneer Paratha is ready to serve with white Makhan, curd whatever you want to enjoy this delicious Paneer Paratha.